This Zoom Video Cooking series is a FREE service through our Concierge practice exclusively to members. Our nutritionist Lauren Papanos, a registered dietician, will provide helpful nutrition tips and cooking techniques. She will personally interact with you and answer all your questions.
SIX PART COOKING SERIES TOPICS
1. Heart Healthy Dinner in Under 20 Minutes – One (1) pan dinner and dessert made in under 20 minutes
2. Easy Breakfasts to Support Blood Sugar – Prepare in advance and ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
3. Reducing Inflammation with 5 Foods & Spices – Five (5) essential, anti-inflammation foods and spices to add to meals.
4. Mindful Eating for Weight Loss – Learn helpful techniques and habits to integrate into your meals to support weight loss.
5. Making Plants Taste Good – Clever ways to incorporate more plant diversity that even the pickiest eaters will love.
6. Healthier Low Sugar Desserts – Three (3) antioxidant rich, low sugar treats to satisfy your sweet tooth for dessert.
> Our first series was a tremendous success. We have provided recipes from each of the 60 minutes sessions below.
> Please check back for our next Cooking @ Home series coming Spring 2021.