Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Lauren Papanos wants to help you get the most out of being a patient of Private Physicians Medical Association. Lauren with host monthly live Zoom meet ups exclusively for PPMA patients, each designed to provide valuable information on different topics.
This Zoom Video series is a FREE service through our Concierge practice exclusively to members. Our nutritionist Lauren Papanos, a registered dietician, will provide helpful nutrition education and resources for you.
You are able to sign up for as many topics as you wish. Each meet up will take place on one Thursday of each month. A recording will be uploaded to Youtube and sent to those that register in advance of the event.
Make sure you are a part of this month’s Group Discussion on Thursday, May 6 at 5:00 pm
IT’S TIME TO TRUST YOUR GUT
Your gut knows! It always does. So, don’t you think it’s time to start trusting your gut?
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Lauren Papanos wants to help you avoid that bloating feeling, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, and more. Learn how to eat properly, exercise and enjoy meal time.
In this month’s group discussion you will learn:
- How to eliminate bloating and heartburn through natural strategies.
- At-home strategies for constipation and diarrhea.
- How to support gut health through foods you eat.
- Steps to get to the root cause of your GI symptoms.
- The 4-Step process to gut healing.
By signing up you will receive:
- A live 45-minute training session
- A live 15-minute Q & A session
- Free gut healthy recipes
- 20% discount for our recommended gut healing vitamins
- All sessions are recorded and will be provided. So, if you miss a meeting you will still receive the information. If you want to rewatch at your convenience you can.
Here’s what our patients are saying:
“Great educations on vitamins, protein powders, recipes, etc.”
“I enjoyed learning more about nutrition and healthier substitutes for foods I like.”
“We felt better, as well as learned a lot about how certain foods affect individual persons.”
“It was very beneficial to have PPMA provide this education. A good perk!“
“Lauren is extremely well spoken and knowledgeable, and articulately presents her information and answers questions so well. She’s a great teacher, a real gem!!”
See what you missed in March:
What’s the Deal with Keto?
Want More Individualized Support?
Give us a call to schedule a Nutrition Consultation with Lauren.
To be alerted to our new topic of the month make sure you subscribe to our email list or opt in to our text message updates.