- One (1) medium mixing bowl
● 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt or Full Fat Organic Greek Yogurt
● 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
● 2 tsp Cinnamon
● 1/2 cup Strawberries (chopped)
● 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, collagen (optional), chia seeds, and cinnamon. Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. You can also do this overnight for additional jelling effects.
- Top with strawberries and enjoy!
Cover leftovers in a bowl or small glass jars and store them in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.