Just look at the photo! This is a delicious (and healthy!) breakfast treat you can easily turn into a lovely summer appetizer or a quick, protein-packed snack.
The original recipe is in Danish, so ask Google to translate the link for you, or we downloaded the original directions as a PDF right here. Denmark sure knows how to make an energizing breakfast!
1 large avocado
Cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Halve the avocado and remove if necessary; remove a little extra meat if the seed is small
- Put some aluminum foil around the avocados, so that they are more stable
- Pour the two eggs in two separate bowls so they are easier to pour into the avocado halves
- Bake the avocado with egg in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes (the yolk should not be fully baked)