Check out this delicious summer salad recipe! Considered one of the world’s healthiest vegetables, spinach is packed full of vitamins A, K, D, and E. See the directions below.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups baby spinach (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare dressing, combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- To prepare shrimp, combine 2 teaspoons olive oil and next 6 ingredients (through shrimp) in a large bowl; toss well. Thread about 5 shrimp onto each of 6 (8-inch) skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes or until done.
- To prepare salad, add spinach, mushrooms, and onion to vinegar!