Eating fish is an important part of maintaing a healthy diet! Tuna fish supports hearth health, controls weight, and lowers blood pressure. Check out this recipe from Cooking Light Magazine.
- 4 (6-ounce) Yellowfin tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 12 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt, coriander, and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- While fish cooks, combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomato, and remaining ingredients. Serve tomato mixture over fish.