Broccoli is high in nutritional benefits! It contains special cholesterol lowering benefits, along with supporting your body’s detoxification. It is high in fiber, supports eye health, and is anti-inflammatory! Check out this delicious salad recipe.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1½ pounds)
- 1½ cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins or currents
- ¼ cup salted sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise (or up the yogurt if you do not want mayo)
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt or Greek yogurt ( I prefer Greek yogurt)
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons honey or 1 tablespoon of agave
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise (if using) and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill for 1 hour.